Welcome to the fourth and final day of the 2018 SHOT Show! We hope you’ve had a tremendous week, we have highlighted some helpful information for you to enjoy your last day at the show. We are proud to announce that the 40th Anniversary Show hosted more than 60,000 attendees and over 2,000 exhibitors!
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV & YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Channel 5 in the Venitian/Pallazzo) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Facebook and Twitter — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s Facebook page and Twitter feed are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Instagram — Get some firearms eye candy on SHOT Show’s Instagram page.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — You'll see a great deal of enhanced functionality this year, from real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more.
Stop by the NEXT Pavilion
See whats next for the industry with 100 all-new manufacturers and suppliers never before seen at the SHOT Show. This is the spot for evaluating innovative products and exploring new partnerships. Located on Level 3, just outside the Press Room and Members' Lounge.
Visit the New Product Center
Be one of the first to see more than 400 of the hottest new products on the market! Through the SHOT Show Moblie App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. Open Every show morning at 8 a.m., located on Level 1 Between the Shuttle Bus and Taxi Areas.
Remember To Start Planning For 2019
If you have not already done so, today is the last day to renew your booth and remit your deposit to secure your booth for next year's SHOT Show. The Sales Office in room 203 on the lower level of the Sands will be open until 3pm this afternoon. You can now reserve your hotel for the 2019 SHOT Show. We've secured a number of reduced-rate hotel rooms at the best hotels in Las Vegas. No matter your style or your budget, you're sure to find one that fits the bill.
2018 Show Schedule
Friday, January 26 8:30 — AM – 4:00 PM
Attendee Onsite Registration Hours
Friday, January 26 — 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.