A showcase of material suppliers.
The SHOT Week Supplier Showcase is a dedicated event for suppliers to present their products to shooting, hunting and outdoor manufacturers. If you use or produce tools, machinery, plastics, metal extrusions, fabrics, OE materials, fabrication, logistics, software, or other products and services for the shooting sports or outdoor sporting industries, then SHOT Week’s Supplier Showcase is your opportunity to connect with each other at the upcoming SHOT Show.
What is Included?
• TWO full days of exhibiting in front of SHOT Show’s manufacturers.
• Two registrations for both the Supplier Showcase and the SHOT Show ($700 value).
• Additional badges at a discounted rate ($175 each).
• 8’x6′ exhibit space, including a 6′ table, two chairs, a wastebasket, one electrical outlet and a 7″x44″ identification sign.
• SmartApp Lead Retrieval program to easily capture all demographic information for prospects who visit your display.
• Companies who are approved by November 4, 2017, will be listed in the Show Directory with a special logo denoting their participation in the Supplier Showcase and will receive special recognition on SHOTShow.org.
• Lunch will be provided to all supplier-participants each day of the event.
• Refreshments will be provided to manufacturer-attendees in the morning and afternoon each day to attract visitors to the event.
All this for only $2,250 for NSSF Members, $2,650 for Non Members
You’ve been sending company representatives to the SHOT Show to meet with your customers — now do it during these dedicated days, with no dealer/retailer distractions!
More than 2,500 manufacturing-related attendees visited the Supplier Showcase in 2017, and it was only a one day event before the SHOT Show even opened!
Due to overwhelming demand by both suppliers and manufacturers, the Supplier Showcase is being extended to include the first full day of the SHOT Show to provide for even more exposure for suppliers and opportunities for more engineers and purchasing agents to attend the event.
WHAT IS SHOT WEEK? It represents all of the additional and growing number of industry-related events occurring in Las Vegas the week of the SHOT Show and is being produced by, or on behalf of, the NSSF and the SHOT Show.